We are open.
Please see this video and the steps we are taking:
We are working hard to increase our ability to see patients for routine appointments in a safe way. For your safety, we have implemented the following steps:
- 1. Only inviting you to attend for a face to face appointment if it is necessary and safe for you to do so
- 2. Staggered appointments to reduce the number of patients waiting in reception and providing socially distant seating which is sanitized between patients
- 3. Asking patients to attend promptly for appointments. If you arrive too early you will not be allowed to enter the practice. If you arrive late you will not be seen and will be asked to call to rearrange your appointment.
- 4. Asking you to bring a face mask to your appointment if you have one
- 5. Please enter the practice at the rear of the building via Fitzpatrick Road
- 6. There is no access via the stairs, so please make sure you only share the lift with one other person and stand well apart
- 7. Please make sure you sanitize your hands on entering the practice